Are you wondering if geothermal heating and cooling is right for your home? We’ll take a look at how it compares to gas-fired heating and why it might be worth considering.
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use energy from the earth’s natural temperature to provide heating and cooling. This is achieved by installing an underground loop system that acts as a heat exchanger, transferring energy between the air in your home and the earth below. It’s estimated that installing a geothermal system can save up to 70% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heating, which is a huge saving for homeowners.
There are several other benefits of using geothermal heating and cooling systems in comparison to gas-fired systems:
• They use renewable energy sources, meaning you won’t be contributing to carbon emissions or other pollutants associated with burning fossil fuels.
• They are incredibly efficient, using up to 70% less energy than traditional gas-fired systems.
• They require no combustion and therefore produce no hazardous fumes.
• They are incredibly quiet – you won’t even know they’re on!
• They are incredibly low maintenance as there are no moving parts that can wear down over time.
• The underground loops can last up to 50 years with no need for replacement parts or repairs.
• They have very low operating costs compared to traditional systems, allowing you to save money on your monthly bills.
The installation of a geothermal system can also be quite expensive, so it’s important that you get the right advice from experienced professionals like Euroheat Australia who have been designing and constructing hydronic heating & cooling systems with 30 years of experience in Perth, Western Australia. Their experienced engineers will assess your property, calculate the exact size of system required for your needs, design and install a bespoke system tailored specifically for your needs. They will also provide ongoing maintenance advice throughout the lifetime of the system, ensuring it remains efficient for many years to come.
At Euroheat Australia they provide an end-to-end service from design through installation and beyond – their team of highly qualified engineers will guide you through every step of the process so that you get maximum value from your investment in geothermal heating & cooling technology. And with their 30 years of experience in providing hydronic solutions, you can rest assured that they will ensure that your system works optimally all year round – saving money on energy bills while providing maximum comfort levels inside your home!