Introducing Euroheat Australia
Euroheat Australia is Perth’s leading engineers & installers of hydronic heating & cooling systems. With over 30 years of experience, they are the go-to experts when it comes to designing and constructing quality underfloor heating systems.
Underfloor heating offers a great solution for Australian homeowners looking to reduce their workload and save money on energy bills. Installing an underfloor heating system with the help of Euroheat Australia is easy and hassle-free, as they provide a complete design and installation service from start to finish.
So, what are the different types of underfloor heating sensors available for Australian homes? Let’s take a closer look.
The Benefits of Underfloor Heating Systems
Underfloor heating systems are becoming increasingly popular in Australia due to their energy efficiency and cost savings. They provide a comfortable environment throughout your home by evenly distributing heat from floor to ceiling. This means you don’t have to rely on radiators or air conditioning units – both of which can be expensive to run – to keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
Underfloor heating systems also require minimal maintenance, so you don’t have to worry about constantly checking or replacing parts like you would with traditional radiators or air conditioning units. And because these systems are installed beneath your flooring, they won’t take up any additional space in your living areas either!
Different Types of Sensors Available
When it comes to installing an underfloor heating system, one of the most important components is the sensor. Sensors measure temperature levels in the room and relay this information back to the underfloor heating system so that it can adjust its output accordingly. There are several different types of sensors available for Australian homes:
1) Room Thermostats: Room thermostats are designed to measure the temperature in a specific area or room and regulate the temperature accordingly using input from other sensors such as wall-mounted thermostats or floor sensors. This type of sensor is ideal for those who want precise control over their home’s temperature levels at all times.
2) Wall-Mounted Thermostats: Unlike room thermostats, wall mounted thermostats measure temperature levels across multiple rooms at once, making them more suitable for larger homes with multiple living areas. They allow you to set individual temperatures for each room so that you can keep all areas comfortable without having to constantly adjust settings throughout the day.
3) Floor Sensors: Floor sensors measure temperature levels directly within each individual room and provide more accurate readings than wall mounted thermostats do, as they measure temperatures directly from beneath your floors rather than from air vents or other sources above ground level. This type of sensor is perfect for those who want even greater control over their home’s temperature levels, as it provides detailed measurements right down at floor level rather than just general readings across multiple rooms at once like wall mounted thermostats do.
4) Outdoor Air Temperature Sensors: Outdoor air temperature sensors measure outdoor air temperatures, allowing your underfloor heating system to adjust its output accordingly depending on how cold or warm it is outside your home at any given time – ideal if you live in an area with extreme weather conditions! This type of sensor ensures that your home stays comfortable all year round without having to constantly adjust settings manually yourself – saving you time and effort!
5) Heat Pump Controllers: Heat pump controllers regulate both indoor temperatures as well as outdoor temperatures by measuring both indoor and outdoor air temperatures simultaneously – perfect if you live in an area where temperatures vary greatly between day and night! They also allow you to set specific target temperatures depending on how hot/cold you want each individual room/area in your house to be – ideal if you have specific preferences when it comes to keeping certain areas warmer/cooler than others!
As you can see, there are many different types of underfloor heating sensors available for Australian homes – each offering its own unique benefits when it comes to regulating indoor temperatures efficiently and saving money on energy bills! So whether you’re looking for precise control over each individual area in your house or simply want an efficient way of keeping all rooms comfortable without having to constantly adjust settings manually yourself – Euroheat Australia has got the perfect solution for you! Contact them today for more information about their design & installation services!